|born on||14 March 1947 at 22:45 (= 10:45 PM )|
|Place||Dalmuir, Scotland, 55n54, 4w27|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°31' 25°27 Asc. 08°38'|
Scottish-Canadian petty criminal. Conducting herself with intelligence and sensitivity during an interview, she nonetheless has suffered from mental health problems, and has been arrested and convicted of minor assault, theft and arson. A Canadian resident who considers herself Canadian, she was deported to the country of her birth. She started legal action against the Canadian government, claiming violation of her constitutional rights.
As none of the legislative systems operating within the UK have any jurisdiction over criminals who have been deported back to the UK, they receive no supervision and also no support. This situation was featured recently in BBC's "Frontline Scotland."
After Davidson was arrested for breaking into cars in Britain, she was placed in the care of a psychiatric hospital.
Caroline Gerard quotes B.C. in AQ Summer/1998
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Scotland, Canada, deported back to Scotland)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Minor)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Petty)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Arson)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Institutionalized (Mental health problems)