|born on||13 April 1810 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Cadenet, France, 43n44, 5e22|
|Timezone||LMT m5e22 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°40' 07°20 Asc. 28°10'|
French ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest and Jesuit Chapel master as a musician and composer. He joined the socialist brotherhood of the Saint-Simonians in 1831.
David died 8/29/1876, St. Germain en Laye, France.
- Death, Cause unspecified 29 August 1876 at 12:00 noon in St. Germain en Laye, France (Age 66)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Joined group 1831 (Saint-Simonians brotherhood)
Gauquelin Vol 4/1754
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (R.C. Priest)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal