|born on||16 November 1867 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°04' 29°54 Asc. 02°19'|
French journalist, writer, active monarchist and a member of the Académie Goncourt. His father was the novelist Alphonse Daudet and his younger brother, Lucien Daudet, would also become an artist. Léon Daudet married Jeanne Hugo, the granddaughter of Victor Hugo, in 1891 and thus entered into the higher social and intellectual circles of the French Third Republic.
He divorced his wife in 1895 and became a vocal critic of the Republic, the Dreyfusard camp, and of democracy in general.
- child->parent relationship with Daudet, Alphonse (born 13 May 1840)
- sibling relationship with Daudet, Lucien (born 9 June 1878)
- other kin relationship with Daudet, Mathilde (born 1 December 1950)
- Social : Change of Lifestyle 1891 (marriage, entering higher social and intellectueal circles)
Collection Didier Gesalin (archives de Paris)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (novels)