|born on||31 May 1837 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Nîmes, France, 43n50, 4e21|
|Timezone||LMT m4e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°56' 08°58 Asc. 11°16'|
French historian, biographer, journalist and novelist
Daudet devoted himself first to trade according to the wishes of his family. Wanting to become a writer, he ends up going to Paris and begins to contribute to various Parisian newspapers and province. Meanwhile, he became secretary-editor of the Senate. He published thirty novels and works with many newspapers, often under a pseudonym.
He died 21 August 1921.
- sibling relationship with Daudet, Alphonse (born 13 May 1840)
- Traits : Personality : Creative
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction