|born on||12 February 1809 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Shrewsbury, England, 52n43, 2w45|
|Timezone||LMT m2w45 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°04' 21°28 Asc. 07°19'|
English naturalist and author of "Origin of the Species" 1859, causing a storm of debate. His theories of evolution through natural selection instigated a revolution in biological science. The furor increased in 1871 with "The Descent of Man."
The son of a famed doctor, he was raised in a free-thinking family and studied medicine at Edinburgh. He soon abandoned medicine to become a fanatical naturalist.
Darwin married in 1839; of ten kids, five sons survived. Frail in health, he spent a lifetime with a chronic intestinal disorder that caused bouts of vomiting. He died 4/19/1882, London.
- parent->child relationship with Darwin, William Erasmus (born 27 December 1839)
Given in Dell 4/49. PC spec 6:00 AM. Rogers spec Virgo ASC in AQ Summer/64
Biography: Adrian Desmond and James Moore, "Darwin, Thej Life of a Tormented Evolutionist," 1992.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Ten kids, five died)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Five kids died due to intermarriage)
- Vocation : Science : Anthropology (Naturalist)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Original theories on evolution)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book