|Birthname||Danielle Yvonne Marie Antoinette Darrieux|
|born on||1 May 1917 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Bordeaux, France, 44n50, 0w34|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°51' 09°18 Asc. 21°53'|
French actress, on-screen since 1930, one of the most famous actresses when Germany occupied France in 1940. As she worked as an entertainer during the Occupation, she was entered on a French Resistance execution list; she cleared her name post-war. An international beauty, she was in a stage production of "Coco" in 1970, still lovely at 53.
Family centered, very feminine, she was called "a flutter of steel." Her three marriages were to director Henri Decoin, 1934-1940, Porfiro Rubirosa 1942-1947, and Greek author George Mitsinkides, 1951; one son.
- Work : New Career 1930 (Debut on-screen)
- Relationship : Marriage 1934 (First marriage, Henri Decoin)
- Relationship : Marriage 1942 (Second marriage, Porfiro Rubirosa)
- Relationship : Marriage 1951 (Third marriage, George Mitsinkides)
Gauquelin Vol 5/215
Same data from Les Dates de Didier No.6, 5/2000
(Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 76).
- Traits : Personality : Personality robust (Strong character)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Home : Home centered
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Noted actress)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater in "Coco")
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women