|born on||16 January 1813 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Fayl Billot, France, 47n47, 5e36|
|Timezone||LMT m5e36 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°10' 24°15 Asc. 08°07'|
French ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest and Archbishop of Paris. He was assassinated, shot by "the Commune," 5/24/1871, 8:00 PM, Paris.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Ferré, Théophile (born 6 May 1846)
- Death by War or Terrorism 24 May 1871 at 8:00 PM in Paris, France (Assassinated, age 58)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Choisnard quotes B.C. in Language Astral
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Assassinated)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (R.C. priest, Archbishop)