|Birthname||William Wallace Daniel|
|born on||19 May 1959 at 08:45 (= 08:45 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°48' 15°24 Asc. 13°40'|
American noted family, the son of journalist Clifton Daniel and his wife, author Margaret Truman; grandson of U.S. President Harry Truman.
The second of four sons, he grew up in Englewood, NJ, graduating from Yale in 1991 and earning a master's degree from Columbia in 1998. A social worker devoted to helping the mentally ill, he was passionate about the job he loved, one he met with compassion and humor. His favorite pastime away from work was pitching softball with his friends. Private about his lineage, he did not even want his girl friend to tell her mother about his family.
On 9/04/2000, Will was hit by a taxi and killed on Manhattan's Park Avenue, a loss keenly felt by all who knew him. His dad had died in February and his mom, at 76, was devastated.
- child->parent relationship with Daniel, Margaret (born 17 February 1924)
- sibling relationship with Daniel, Clifton (born 5 June 1957)
- other kin relationship with Truman, Bess (born 13 February 1885). Notes: Grandmother
- other kin relationship with Truman, Harry S. (born 8 May 1884). Notes: Grandfather
- Death by Accident 4 September 2000 in Manhattan (Hit by taxi and killed, age 40)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
David Fisher quotes news
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Yale and Columbia)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Hit by taxi)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Granddad)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom, dad)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Social worker