|Birthname||Clifton Truman Daniel|
|born on||5 June 1957 at 00:11 (= 12:11 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°14' 12°35 Asc. 15°00'|
American noted family, one of four sons of journalist Clifton Daniel and his wife; writer Margaret Truman; grandson of U.S. President Harry Truman. He was 15 when Truman died. He wrote a story of how it feels to be a low achiever in a famous American family, "Growing Up With My Grandfather." He went to the right schools, met the right people and from an advantaged youth, became an alcohol and drug abuser. Later, he put his life in order with therapy, a strong marriage with kids he cared for, and a job that his dad got for him on the newspaper.
On 9/04/2000, his brother Will was struck by a taxi and killed in New York. His dad had died the prior February.
- child->parent relationship with Daniel, Margaret (born 17 February 1924)
- sibling relationship with Daniel, William (born 19 May 1959)
- other kin relationship with Truman, Bess (born 13 February 1885). Notes: Grandmother
- other kin relationship with Truman, Harry S. (born 8 May 1884). Notes: Grandfather
- Death of Father 21 February 2000 in Manhattan (Dad died, stroke and heart disease)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes "Growing up with My Grandfather: Memories of Harry S. Truman" by Clifton Truman Daniel (Carol, 1995), p. 19: "I was born by cesarean section at 12:11 AM the morning of June 5. My mother thinks it was 12:10, but (a) she was out cold at the time and (b) it says 12:11 AM on my birth certificate."
Previous source notes had same data rated A: LMR quotes news on date
- Traits : Personality : Passive/ Bland
- Traits : Personality : Personality vulnerable (Whines; underachiever)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Rehab)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Rehab)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Grandson of President)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Granddad)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom and dad)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Three brothers)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Compatible (Strong marriage)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer