|born on||10 December 1945 at 21:35 (= 9:35 PM )|
|Place||Nashville TN, USA, 36n10, 86w47|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°45' 02°21 Asc. 24°13'|
American astrologer from the '70s, studied at the Church of Light and becoming pro; on TV in the '80s. In May 1997, she went to Dallas as co-producer on an independent film written by a friend. She met a man, a composer, motion graphics artist, former singer/performer - and married him 10/6/97.
Aggie spent two years in Dallas researching, producing and directing two films on the life, work and history of Mary Kay Ash, the cosmetics diva. Her story is remarkable, and the opportunities she created for women world-wide are unmatched by any other woman in our century. The project was an in-house archival piece for the company and the sales force (600,000 strong in 36 countries.) Aggie has continued producing corporate videos.
Missing her place in the astrological world, Aggie reinstated her membership to AFA in March 2001.
- Death of Significant person 23 March 1961 (Grandmother, who raised her, died)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes her 1969
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Corporate videos, training films)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none