|born on||23 July 1922 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Pasiano di Pordenone, Italy, 45n51, 12e37|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°03' 19°11 Asc. 08°52'|
Italian scriptwriter and film director who began his career in the cinema with documentary films in 1959. In 1962 he made his first full length film and has done over 30 films for TV and movie since. Damiani is the recipient of the Gold Cup Spain Award in 1982 and three others, including the Icaro d’Oro for directing in 1990.
Damiani studied at the Brera Fine Arts Academy in Milan and is the co-author with Raffaele La Capria of two publications.
- Work : New Career 1959 (Film debut, documentary directing)
- Work : New Job 1962 (Film debut, full length directing)
- Work : Prize 1982 (Spain Gold CupAward)
- Work : Prize 1990 (Icaro d'Oro Award)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol. 2 via Weiss Band I.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Documentaries & full length)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Scriptwriter)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Multiple)