Dali, Salvador Galo
|Birthname||Salvador Galo Anselmo Dali i Domenech|
|born on||12 October 1901 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Figueras, Spain, 42n16, 2e58|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°25' 17°25 Asc. 16°57'|
Spanish infant mortality, died at one year nine months, 8/01/1903, 5:00 PM from an infectious gastro-enteric catarrh according to the death certificate. The author of the biography alludes to rumors stating that the death resulted from a blow to the head given by his dad. One year and 10 days after his death, his brother was born and given the same name, Salvador Dali, who became the famous surrealistic painter. Ana Marie Dali, the only girl in the family, was born in 1908.
- sibling relationship with Dali, Salvador (born 11 May 1904)
- Death, Mysterious 1 August 1903 at 5:00 PM in Figueras, Spain (Illness or a blow?, age 21 months)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Felipe Ferreira quotes biography: Meryle Secrest "Salvador Dali: the Surrealist Jester" (London, Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1986) for B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Younger brother)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of three)
- Personal : Birth : Infant mortality (Under two years)