|born on||4 March 1951 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°00' 28°25 Asc. 06°55'|
Scottish soccer coach, named the manager of Newcastle United football club in January 1997. The team was registered on 8/10/1990 in Newcastle at 00:00 GDT. When Kenny took over, they had a poor 1997-98 season and he was a casualty, being replaced on 8/27/1998. His successor was Ruud Gullit.
- friend relationship with Hansen, Alan (born 13 June 1955). Notes: Dalglish appointed Hansen captain of Liverpool F C
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Gullit, Ruud (born 1 September 1962)
- Work : New Job January 1997 (Soccer manager for the Newcastle United, one season)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sally David quotes B.C. in Data Plus UK No.3, 10/1998
- Lifestyle : Work : Skills - singular/specialist
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Soccer team)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Soccer coach and manager)