|Birthname||Paul Marie Theodore Vincent D'Indy|
|born on||27 March 1851 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°27' 11°16 Asc. 27°51'|
French musician, a composer and teacher of composition whose works include operas, symphonies, tone-poems, chamber music, piano music and songs. Educated at the Paris Conservatoire, he studied under the composer Cesar Franck. D'Indy's reputation as a composer was established in 1886 with the performance of his so-called dramatic legend, "The Song of the Bell," 1879-83. He helped establish and became President of the National Musical Society in 1890 and from 1900, taught composition at the influential Schola Cantorum in Paris, of which he was also a founder and director.
D'Indy's first opera was released in 1912 and his most important stage work, following the lines of Franck, was produced in 1897. He wrote two biographies, "Ludwig van Beethovan,"1906 and "Franck," 1911. Still working in his 70's, he produced a last stage operetta in 1927.
D'Indy died in Paris, 12/01/1931 at the age of 80.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1879 (Started working on composition)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1883 (Composition "The Song of the Bell" released)
- Work : Gain social status 1886 (Reputation established as composer)
- Social : Joined group 1890 (Founder-President)
- Work : New Career 1900 at 12:00 midnight in Paris, France (Founder-director)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1906 (Biography released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1911 (Biography released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1912 (First opera released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1927 (Last stage operetta)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1 December 1931 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 80)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 4/1978
- Lifestyle : Work : Retirement circumstances (Worked up to the end of his life)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Founder-director musical societies)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Music teacher (Teacher of composition)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Operas, chamber music, piano music)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Stage operettas)
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer (Two)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Operettas)