|Birthname||Gaetano Gabriele d'Annunzio|
|born on||12 March 1863 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Pescara, Italy, 42n28, 14e13|
|Timezone||LMT m14e13 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°14' 14°47 Asc. 03°36'|
Italian royalty, a prince, writer, poet, dramatist and novelist. The son of a wealthy landowner, he was educated at the University of Rome in 1881, publishing his numerous stories and poems from 1882. He created a scandal by writing of his grand affair with Eleonora Duse in "The Flame of Love," 1900.
In 1912, bankrupt, d'Annunzio fled to France to avoid creditors and while there he released plays in the French language. An aviator, d'Annunzio was also a political leader who promoted patriotism and influenced Italy to enter WW I on the side of the Allies. In the air, he fought with spectacular bravery, becomig a national hero and recipient of the English Military Cross and medal of French Legion of Honor. He received his title, Principe di Montenevoso, in 1924 from King Victor Emmanuel III.
D'Annunzio married Maria Hardouin, Duchess of Gallese, in 1883 and his famed love affair with Eleonora Duse was from 1897-1902.
He died on 3/01/1938, 08:10 PM, Gardone Riviera, Brescia, Italy.
- lover relationship with de Pougy, Liane (born 2 July 1869)
- lover relationship with Duse, Eleanora (born 3 October 1858)
- Work : New Career 1882 (Publication of his first works)
- Relationship : Marriage 1883 (Duchess Maria Hardouin)
- Relationship : Extramarital Affair 1897 (Affair with Eleonora Duse, five yrs.)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1900 (The Flame of Love)
- Financial : Bankruptcy 1912
- Work : Gain social status 1924 (Title of Prince from Musolini)
Gauquelin Vol. 6/864
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Afflent family)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Wife, Duchess of Gallese)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (With Eleonora Duse)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extreme ups and downs
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Bankruptcy
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves
- Vocation : Military : Honors (Military Cross and Legion of Honor)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Pilot, WW I)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Plays)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Awards : Medals (English Military Cross and French Legion of Honor)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book