|born on||20 April 1949 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°58' 02°52 Asc. 22°11'|
Italian politician who is the former municipal and regional councilor for the FGCI, (Young Communists’ Federation) and from 1987 was elected to the Chamber of Deputies with the Italian Communist Party. From 1989 he has served as a shadow cabinet member and member of the Defense Commission. He is the editor-in-chief of the communist daily newspaper "L’Unita" and in 1991, was elected the national directorate of the Democratic Party of the Left. D’Alema is a member of the Budget, Treasury and Programming Commission of the PDS group, as well as the national directorate of the PDS.
D’Alema was educated in philosophy in classical matric at the University of Pisa.
- Work : New Job 1987 (Chamber of Deputies)
- Work : New Job 1989 (Shadow cabinet member, Defence)
- Work : New Job 1991 (Natn'l directorate of the Democratic Party)
Bordoni quotes B.C. by email 10/1998.
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Chamber of Deputies, cabinet member)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor-in-chief)