|Birthname||Laffitte, Louis Albert Irenee|
|born on||22 May 1917 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Orthez, France, 43n29, 0w46|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°11' 23°32 Asc. 27°37'|
French educator and writer. A Professor of Literature at the university, 1943-1958, he was a classic-contemporary author of some 30 novels and 100 short stories. He was awarded the Goncourt Prize in 1947 as well as many other commendations and awards. On 12/24/1986 he was elected to the French Academy.
Curtis never married. He died of cardiac arrest on 11/11/1995, Paris.
- Death by Heart Attack 11 November 1995 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 78)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1947 (Awarded the Goncourt Prize)
- Work : New Job 1943 (Professor of Literature)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.25, 12/1995
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of Literature)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novels, short stories)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Numerous awards)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)