|born on||30 November 1959 at 07:04 (= 07:04 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°40' 11°26 Asc. 11°58'|
American singer and actress who got her start singing for The Runaways, an all-female hard rock band from the late 1970s that also included future stars Joan Jett and Lita Ford.
She joined the band in November 1975, singing on the band's first two albums, and quit on August 13, 1977, after openly criticizing manager Kim Fowley in an interview. She released a solo album, 'Beauty Is Only Skin Deep', in 1978, followed by a duet single with her sister Marie, 'Messin' With The Boys'.
Her acting career kicked off in 1980, with her role opposite Jodie Foster in 'Foxes.' She also appeared in 'Wavelength' and a few episodes of 'Matlock' on TV.
She was married to actor Robert Hays of 'Airplane' fame, but is now divorced. They have one son.
- Social : Joined group 1975 (The Runaways, a rock band)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1978 (first solo album)
- Work : New Career 1980 (Acting)
Nick Dagan Best quotes Cherie by e-mail:
"Hi Nick, I was born at 7:04am on the 30th of November, 1959, Los Angeles, CA."
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.