|born on||15 May 1859 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°41' 01°55 Asc. 13°28'|
French scientist, a physicist and chemist and the co-discoverer of radium with his wife, Marie, for which they won the Nobel Prize 1903 shared with Henri Becquerel. A professor of physics at the Sorbonne, he married Marie Skladowska on 7/26/1895 and they had two daughters.
On 4/19/1906, it was raining hard and crowded with traffic in Old Paris. Pierre, hunched under a large umbrella, walked absentmindedly behind a closed cab. Not looking, he turned left to cross the street directly into the path of a heavy dray pulled by two enormous horses. He threw up his hand as he fell directly into their path. The horses avoided him but the heavy back wheel of the dray crushed his head into 16 fragments. It was 2:30 PM.
- parent->child relationship with Curie, Ève (born 6 December 1904)
- parent->child relationship with Joliot-Curie, Irène (born 12 September 1897)
- spouse relationship with Curie, Marie (born 7 November 1867)
- (has as) protégé relationship with Langevin, Paul (born 23 January 1872)
- Relationship : Marriage 1895 (Marie Skladowska)
Marion March quotes an article by Garth Allen, MC 22 Sag, Asc 11 Pisces 30.
Petitallot confirms the birth date (no time) with a record printed in Cadran No.19, 5/1995, ‘’In the year 1859, on May 15, was born in Paris, 12th district, registered on the 16th of the same month, Pierre, of the male gender, son of Eugène Curie and of Sophie Claire Depoully, his wife, residing in Paris, on Cuvier street, n°16.’
Starkman rectified to 01.56.08 LMT
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Run over by dray)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Physics and chemistry)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book