|Birthname||Mercier Philip Cunningham|
|born on||16 April 1919 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Centralia, Washington, 46n43, 122w57|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||25°31' 08°55 Asc. 09°04'|
American dancer, choreographer, innovator and recognized leader of avant-gardists. He trained with Martha Graham as one of her most gifted protégés and established his own company in 1952. He established himself as a maverick of modern dance, worshipped by the young and finally recognized for his innovations.
Cunningham died at age 90 on the evening of July 26, 2009 at his New York home.
- lover relationship with Cage, John (born 5 September 1912)
- (has as) mentor relationship with Graham, Martha (born 11 May 1894)
- Work : Start Business 1952 (His own dance company)
Steinbrecher quotes news at the time "born this morning."
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Established his own dance company)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Avant-guard, choreographer)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection