|Birthname||Randall W. Cunningham|
|born on||27 March 1963 at 22:50 (= 10:50 PM )|
|Place||Santa Barbara, California, 34n25, 119w42|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°53' 16°15 Asc. 04°28'|
American football player, a quarterback selected by the Philadelphia Eagles out of UNLV in the second round (37th pick overall) of the 1985 NFL draft (April 30). Cunningham, black, 6' 4" and 204 lbs, was signed by the Eagles on 7/22/1985. He had a knee injury on 9/01/1991 that kept him on the bench for the 1991 season. He was granted unconditional free agency on 2/16/1996, and was voted to Pro Bowl in 1988 through 1990 seasons.
He was named Outstanding Player of the Pro Bowl for performance on 1/29/1989, Honolulu. His highest stats are in 1988, '89 and '90. His highest QB rating is 91.6 for 1990. He announced retirement in 1996 but in December, after the regular season, he indicated that he may seek a starting position in 1997.
- Work : Prize 1988 (Pro Bowl Player of Year)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 15 February 1996 (Granted unconditional free agency)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1998 (Named NFL Player of Year)
Courtney Conrad quotes BC
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Football player)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Pro Football)
- Lifestyle : Work : Stressful work
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Football team)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (Pro quarterback)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (NFL Player of Year/ProBowl)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession