|Birthname||Enrique F. Cuesta|
|born on||23 December 1931 at 04:45 (= 04:45 AM )|
|Place||McAllen TX, USA, 26n12, 98w13|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°39' 12°28 Asc. 26°24'|
American musician, a clarinet player known primarily for his work on the Lawrence Welk Show. He joined Welk's orchestra in 1972 and played on the television show until its demise in 1982. After that he continued to play with Welk's orchestra as well as on his own with other groups.
He and his wife Janette have two daughters. He died of cancer on December 17, 2003 at his home in Sherman Oaks, CA.
- Death by Disease 17 December 2003 (Of cancer, age 71)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1972 (Joined Lawrence Welk Orchestra)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes birth certificate
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease