|Birthname||Hendrik Johannes Cruijff|
|born on||25 April 1947 at 13:10 (= 1:10 PM )|
|Place||Amsterdam, Netherlands, 52n22, 4e54|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°27' 02°17 Asc. 25°20'|
Dutch soccer champ, winner of the European Cup three times along with Ajax of Amsterdam. He was Captain of the Dutch team that lost the World Cup final to Germany. Johan’s moves were so strong and fluid that Nureyev was quoted as saying that "he should have been a dancer." He and Rinus Michels, along with their club, invented a style of play called "total football" where every player (except the goalkeeper) is interchangeable in position. He also developed an original soccer maneuver called the Cruyff Turn. "The best player (all times)" according to Platini.
Cruyff was a youth when his dad died. He has had heart attacks, leading to a dangerous position as a player and influencing his decision to move into coaching. He is happily married.
Cruyff died from cancer on 24 March 2016 in Barcelona, Spain, aged 68.
- friend relationship with Platini, Michel (born 21 June 1955)
- (has as) student relationship with Blind, Danny (born 1 August 1961)
Pete Watson quotes Gauquelin’s "Spheres of Destiny" for B.C. Pete notes that the Dutch spelling is 'Cruijff”
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Attacks)
- Vocation : Sports : Soccer (Eur.Football) (Pro)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Captain and coach)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Three European Cups)