|born on||17 August 1955 at 18:37 (= 6:37 PM )|
|Place||Pekin IL, USA, 40n35, 89w38|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°19' 26°52 Asc. 19°36'|
American homicide. He and Robert Hilst ambushed Donald Simpson 4/04/1974, about 10:00 PM CDT and fatally injured him by kicking him with their cowboy boots. It was a case of mistaken identity as they thought that Simpson was his twin brother. In spite of witnesses, both men were released.
- homicide victim relationship with Simpson, Donald (born 11 December 1945)
- business associate/partner relationship with Hilst, Robert (born 9 January 1957)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 4 April 1974 (Kicked Donald Simpson with boots)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
T.Pat Davis quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Kicked man to death)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Kicked man to death)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection