|Birthname||Marcia Anne Cross|
|born on||25 March 1962 at 10:49 (= 10:49 AM )|
|Place||Newton, Massachusetts, 42n20, 71w13|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°31' 22°42 Asc. 10°31'|
American actress, primarily in TV evening soap-style series. She played the role of Kimberly in "Melrose Place" , landed a role in "Everwood" and perhaps most notably originated the role of Bree, a red-haired, porcelain-skinned perfect homemaker in TV's hit series, "Desperate Housewives," which premiered in 2004.
Cross began her professional acting career in daytime soaps. She landed her role in "Melrose Place" in 1992, but a year later her significant other, Richard Jordan, died. She felt compelled to leave the entertainment world to complete her master’s in psychology. Her return to entertainment was marked by a one-year stint in “Everwood” in 2002 and guest appearances in “Seinfeld” and “Cheers.” When she landed the part of Bree in "Desperate Housewives," she achieved more fame than she had in her prior twenty-year working history.
The actress wed stockbroker Tom Mahoney on June 24, 2006 in San Gabriel, CA. She began fertility treatments shortly after they were married. In January 2007 she was committed to bedrest and on February 20, 2007 gave birth in Los Angeles to fraternal twins, both girls, named Savannah and Eden.
- associate relationship with Hatcher, Teri (born 8 December 1964). Notes: in "Desperate Housewives"
- Death of Mate 1993
- Work : Gain social status 2004 ("Desperate Housewives")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 20 February 2007 (Twin daughters Eden and Savannah)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (Fraternal twins)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star