|Birthname||Phillip Lang Crosby|
|born on||13 July 1934 at 06:09 (= 06:09 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°28' 10°49 Asc. 05°44'|
American noted family, the second son of Bing and Dixie Crosby, a twin born three minutes before his brother Dennis. Both boys served in the U.S. Army and both married show girls in 1958. For a while all four boys joined in a nightclub act, all drinking and carousing, which led to their separation by late 1959. They had an estranged relationship with their dad who was critical and demanding.
At age 21 the boys came into a trust fund of $200,000. He cut a couple records and went into various business ventures, starting with the purchase of a Taco stand.
His mom died on 11/01/1952, and his dad on 10/14/1977.
Phillip died January 13, 2004 in Woodland Hills, CA of "natural causes." He was 69 and, at the time of his death, the last surviving son from his famous father's first marriage.
- child->parent relationship with Crosby, Bing (born 3 May 1903)
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Dennis (born 13 July 1934)
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Gary (born 27 June 1933)
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Lindsay (born 5 January 1938)
- Financial : Gain significant money 1955 ($200,000 trust fund from dad)
- Social : Joined group 1958 (U.S. Army)
- Relationship : Marriage 1958 (A show girl)
- Social : Left group 1959 (Brothers group fell apart)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (Dad abusive)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mother died)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of four plus three half-sib's)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Twin brother commited suicide)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Various business ventures)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection