|Birthname||Nathaniel Patrick Crosby|
|born on||29 October 1961 at 22:57 (= 10:57 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°37' 24°43 Asc. 05°23'|
American noted family, the second son of Bing Crosby and his second wife, Kathryn Grant. A golfer from the time he was five, he was playing tournaments from 14, loving the game as his dad did.
When Bing died on a golf course in Spain 10/14/1977, his poised and mature son succeeded him as host for the B.C. National Pro-Am in January, 1978.
In 1981 he won the amateur championship. Nat majored in political science at the University of Miami, FL.
- child->parent relationship with Crosby, Bing (born 3 May 1903)
- child->parent relationship with Crosby, Kathryn Grant (born 25 November 1933)
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Harry (born 8 August 1958)
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Mary (born 14 September 1959)
- Work : Prize 1981 (Amateur golf championship)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Half-brother commited suicide)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second son of his dad's second wife)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Two, four half-siblings)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Vocation : Sports : Golf (Pro)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Amateur golf championship)