|Birthname||Harry Lillis Crosby III|
|born on||8 August 1958 at 11:32 (= 11:32 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°41' 27°05 Asc. 22°16'|
American actor and the first son of Bing Crosby's second family with his second wife, Kathryn Grant. He played in the horror flick, "Friday the 13th," 1980.
His father died on 14 October 1977.
He attended London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts from 1977-1980 and received an MBA at Fordham School of Business Administration. Crosby has been an investment banker since 1985.
- child->parent relationship with Crosby, Bing (born 3 May 1903)
- child->parent relationship with Crosby, Kathryn Grant (born 25 November 1933)
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Mary (born 14 September 1959)
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Nathaniel (born 29 October 1961)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
Sy Scholfield quotes same data in a news report, "Bing Crosby Becomes Father of Fifth Son," Los Angeles Times, 9 Aug. 1958, p. 3: "at 11:32 a.m. at Queen of Angels Hospital."
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Eye)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Half-brother committed suicide)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First son by dad's second marriage)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Six)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress