|Birthname||Denis Michael Crosby|
|born on||13 July 1934 at 06:12 (= 06:12 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°29' 10°50 Asc. 06°21'|
American actor and noted family, the third son of Bing and Dixie Crosby, a twin born three minutes after his brother Philip. Both boys served in the U.S. Army and both married show girls in 1958; Denis had four kids.
At age 21 the boys came into a trust fund of $200,000. For a while all four boys joined in a nightclub act, all drinking and carousing, which led to their separation by late 1959.
Denny had an afternoon DJ show in L.A. and he starred on the TV series "Blue Angels." He was the quietist of all the boys and never really comfortable on stage.
His mom died on 11/01/1952, and his dad on 10/14/1977.
After his youngest brother, Lindsay committed suicide by shooting himself in the head on 12/11/1989, Las Virgines, California, Dennis became increasingly depressed. He had recently broken up with his girlfriend, Meg Muir, and had reportedly begun drinking heavily, a relapse after years in AA.
On late Saturday, 5/04/1991, he was found dead in his home in Novato, CA, a suicide by gunshot to the head, a 12-gauge shotgun nearby.
- child->parent relationship with Crosby, Bing (born 3 May 1903)
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Gary (born 27 June 1933)
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Lindsay (born 5 January 1938)
- sibling relationship with Crosby, Phillip (born 13 July 1934)
- Financial : Gain significant money 1956 (Trust fund from dad)
- Relationship : Marriage 1958
- Social : Left group 1959 (Seperated from the brother's group)
- Mental Health : Depressive episode 1990 (Depressed after Lindsay's death)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons (Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (Dad abusive)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Six)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Gunshot to head)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (U.S. Army)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection