|born on||14 October 1626 (greg.) at 01:50 (= 01:50 AM )|
|Place||Huntingdon, England, 52n20, 0w12|
|Timezone||LMT m0w12 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°38' 12°23 Asc. 02°12'|
British politician and noted family, the son of Oliver Cromwell. After his dad's death, he tried to continue with the same public policy, but he lacked his dad's abilities. He was forced to resign in May 1659 due to the resonation of Charles II.
Died on 7/12/1712, Cheshunt, England.
- child->parent relationship with Cromwell, Oliver (born 25 April 1599 Jul.Cal. (5 May 1599 greg.))
NN No.745 quotes Gadbury (October 4, 1626 OS)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Tried to continue same policies as father)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book