|born on||10 March 1909 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Laren, Netherlands, 52n15, 5e13|
|Timezone||LST m4e53 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°24' 27°30 Asc. 20°22'|
Dutch clairvoyant, a sensitive healer, extensively tested by the Parapsychology Institute of Utrecht and by Drs. Tenaeff and Bender. Not a pro psychic, he works with civic cases such as tracing criminals and lost persons free of charge. His biography was written by J.H. Pollack, "Croiset, The Clairvoyant," Doubleday, 1964.
He died July 20, 1980 in Utrecht, Netherlands.
- sibling relationship with Croiset, Max (born 13 August 1912)
- other kind of relationship with Eeden, Frederik van (born 3 April 1860). Notes: born in Van Eedens colony Walden
- Work : Gain social status 1964 (Subject of an biography)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher 1984. (3:00 PM Amsterdam time). Meridian 4/2009 gives 6:00 am, quoting birth registry via Walter Böer. The document in the Steinbrecher files carries the stamp of Laren registry and is given priority.
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Alternative methods
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist (Clairvoyant)