|Birthname||Darrell George Crofts|
|born on||14 August 1938 at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Cisco, Texas, 32n23, 98w59|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°36' 05°47 Asc. 17°05'|
American musician who emerged in 1972 as a soft-rock duo with Jim Seals, known as "Seals & Crofts". Their classic "Summer Breeze" appealed to both rock and easy-listening fans. Along with successful tours they turned out recording hits such as "Diamond Girl" and "Get Closer." They scored five consecutive gold-award-winning albums in their first four years alone.
- business associate/partner relationship with Seals, Jimmy (born 17 October 1942)
- Work : Gain social status 1972 (Music became noted by public)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Seals and Crofts)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Five gold-award winning albums)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection