|born on||20 April 1940 at 17:10 (= 5:10 PM )|
|Place||Enschede, Netherlands, 52n13, 6e54|
|Timezone||LST m5e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°27' 09°38 Asc. 12°35'|
Dutch writer, a journalist and artist. He wrote a famous autobiography, shocking for its day in 1966 as it was an open story of gay sex and violence, "I, Jan Cremer."
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1966 (Autobiography released)
Cirkels quotes Bob Dijkstra for B.R. (5:30 PM Amsterdam time)
Sy Scholfield quotes him in "I, Jan Cremer" by Jan Cremer (New American Library, 1965), p. 2: "I was born at dawn under the astrological sign of Aries (the Lion in the Ascendent), the sign of Khrushchev, Landru, Lenin, Van Gogh and Jayne Mansfield."
- Passions : Sexuality : Dominant/ Submissive (Hard trade)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist)