|born on||6 October 1929 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||St Mande, France, 48n50, 2e25|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°30' 22°35 Asc. 12°15'|
French actor and comedian and writer of his autobiography entitled "Un certain jeune homme" (A Certain Young Man) in which he claimed that he began his acting career at age 12. A graduate of the Paris conservatory, he performed in dozens of films in Europe and in the US. He is perhaps best known for his portrayal of Inspector Maigret and his films included "Paris Brule-t-il", "Noce Blanche, " William Friedkin's "The Sorcerer" and "Under the Sand" in 2000. He and his wife Chantal, whom he married on December 22, 1984, had two children.
He battled cancer for many years before his death of the disease in Paris on August 7, 2010.
- Death by Disease 7 August 2010 (Age 80, of cancer)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1991 (Debut as Inspector Maigret in French TV series)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Of the tongue)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer