|Birthname||Jan Paul Beahm|
|born on||26 September 1958 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n03, 118w14|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||03°38' 26°27 Asc. 24°43'|
American gay punk rocker, front man of the band 'The Germs' who committed suicide by heroin overdose on December 7, 1980 in Hollywood. He was 22.
Crash/Beahm was depicted by his band mates as an "embattled and confused soul who struggled with
drug use and his homosexuality." Despite his struggles, the musician was able to induce a cult-like adoration among his fans. He was featured in the film "Decline of Western Civilization 1, The (1980)" and his first solo album was recorded in 1979.
- Death by Suicide 7 December 1980 (by heroin overdose, in Hollywood, age 22)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1979 (first solo album)
Sy Scholfield provides data from birth certificate as reproduced in the biography "Lexicon Devil: The Fast Times and Short Life of Darby Crash and the Germs" by
Brendan Mullen, Don Bolles, and Adam Parfrey (Los Angeles: Feral, 2002), p. x.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (punk rocker)