|born on||20 April 1949 at 06:20 (= 06:20 AM )|
|Place||Hamilton, Ontario (CAN), 43n15, 79w51|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°03' 03°49 Asc. 17°39'|
Canadian skater, four-time free style champ and in 1976 a bronze medallist. His dazzling and dramatic approach to dancing on ice was displayed in many TV specials in Canada, one in which he skated with members of the National Ballet. He is also a recognized painter and a production costume designer.
- Work : Prize 1976 (Bronze Medal Olympics)
Biography: "Toller." Mary Lee Lewis quotes him for same.
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter, secondary)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Costume design)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Sports : Skating (Pro)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Bronze Medal)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Four time freestyle champ)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection