Crane, Stephen (1917)
|Birthname||Joseph Stephen Crane|
|born on||7 February 1917 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Crawfordsville, Indiana, 40n02, 86w52|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°53' 00°25 Asc. 28°32'|
American restaurateur once married to Lana Turner and the father of their daughter, Cheryl. Crane came to Cheryl's defense when she stabbed her mom's lover to death on 4/04/1958. He later put her in charge of the management of one of his restaurant chains.
He died February 6, 1985 in Pauma Valley, CA, just one day shy of his 68th birthday.
- parent->child relationship with Crane, Cheryl (born 25 July 1943)
- spouse relationship with Turner, Lana (born 8 February 1921). Notes: Bitter
Church of Light quotes Del Mar in Dell, 7/1958, from him.
Wikipedia gives 1916 as his birth year.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Lana Turner)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Homosexual (Daughter lesbian)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Daughter stabbed mom's lover)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur (Chain of restaurants)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book