|born on||23 December 1954 at 00:19 (= 12:19 AM )|
|Place||Brighton, Massachusetts, 42n21, 71w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°51' 07°48 Asc. 07°40'|
American professional astrologer, astrology lecturer and author, and psychotherapist, he is the author of "Practical Guide to Traditional Astrology," published in 1998, and other articles on astrology and its historical dimension. Joseph is the co-founder of and Director of Astrology Institute, which has provided an astrology certification program, consulting skills programs for astrologers, and other classes and workshops.
He began his career as a professional astrologer in 1987. He earned his B.A. from Brandeis University in 1976, graduating cum laude with a major in philosophy. He secured his M.A. from Lesley University in 1994 in Independent Study with specialization in "Gestalt and Integrated Psychotherapy." He has completed training programs in existentialist psychotherapy, and has practiced EEG Neurofeedback since 1999.
Joseph has been a Buddhist practitioner since 1980. He has been married to Jill-laurie Crane since 1988 and they live in Rhode Island.
- Social : Joined group 1980 (became Buddhist practitioner)
- Work : New Career 1987 (began career as professional astrologer)
- Relationship : Marriage 1988 (Jill-Laurie Crane)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 (published "Practical Guide to Traditional Astrology")
Joseph Crane quotes birth certificate to pt
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Buddhist practitioner)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Founded astrology school)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Alternative methods (Psychotherapist)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Co-founder of Institute)