|Birthname||Craig, Edward Gordon|
|born on||16 January 1872 at 03:50 (= 03:50 AM )|
|Place||Stevenage, England, 51n55, 0w14|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°23' 09°27 Asc. 27°26'|
British theatrical designer and author. He was the handsome son of actress Ellen Terry and a lover of Isadora Duncan, the father of one of her kids. Author of "Art of the Theater," 1942.
Craig died 7/29/1966, Venice, France.
- lover relationship with Duncan, Isadora (born 26 May 1877)
- parent->child relationship with Duncan, Diedre (born 24 September 1906)
- child->parent relationship with Terry, Ellen (born 27 February 1847)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1942 ("Art of the Theater")
David Fisher quotes Biography: Edward Craig "Gordon Craig" for "mother's recollection."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Lover Isadora Duncan)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 96)
- Vocation : Art : Stage/ Set design
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection