|born on||6 December 1924 at 04:15 (= 04:15 AM )|
|Place||Detroit MI, USA, 42n19, 83w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°00' 19°31 Asc. 01°34'|
American character actor and comedian, remembered mostly as the TV actor, Mr. Peepers in the early '50s. He started his career with stand-up comedy in New York, 1948. In real life, Cox spoke seven languages fluently and co-authored a juvenile book that was published in 1972. He was a regular on the game show, Hollywood Squares, 1966-1973. He married three times.
Cox died of a heart attack on 2/15/1973, Bel Air, CA.
- Work : New Career 1948 (Started stand-up comedy)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1972 (Published juvenile book)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1966 (Began appearing on "Hollywood Squares")
- Death by Heart Attack 15 February 1973 at 12:00 noon in Bel Air, CA (Age 48)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (High-pitched)
- Traits : Body : Size (Little)
- Traits : Personality : Private
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (Spoke seven languages)
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature (Juvenile book)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Attack, terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Character actor, film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Hollywood Squares")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Stand-up, initially)