Cousteau, Philippe Pierre
|born on||30 December 1940 at 17:50 (= 5:50 PM )|
|Place||Toulon, France, 43n07, 5e56|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°52' 02°04 Asc. 18°20'|
French oceanographer and cinematographer, the younger son and chief protégé of his famous dad, Jacques Cousteau, working as a diver and photographer.
He married Janice Sullivan on 2/10/1967. Died 6/28/1979 in a seaplane crash near Alverca, Portugal.
- parent relationship with Cousteau, Jacques (born 11 June 1910)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Plane)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Vocation : Art : Photography (Deep sea photographer)
- Vocation : Science : Geology (Oceanography)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Deep sea diver)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book