|Birthname||Couelle, Jacques Hippolyte|
|born on||7 September 1902 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°40' 14°07 Asc. 19°21'|
French jewelry designer and artist of iron and stone architectural decorations. He is the founder of the Natural Structure Research Center in Paris in 1946 and the studio of Jacques Couelle from 1960. Couelle was the teacher at the special architectural school, 1970-1975 and a Member of the Institute and permanent delegate near Unesco from 1976.
Couelle has been married three times with three children from those marriages. He died in Paris, 2/13/1996.
- Death, Cause unspecified 13 February 1996 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 93)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1946 (Natural Structure Research Center)
- Work : Start Business 1960 (Jacques Couelle studio)
- Work : New Job 1970 (Teacher of architecture)
- Work : New Job 1976 (Member of the Institute and permanent delegate)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadron No. 28, 3/ 1996
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Architecture)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Jewelry and design)