|Birthname||Jacques Hippolyte Couëlle|
|born on||7 September 1902 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Marseille, France, 43n18, 5e24|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°40' 14°07 Asc. 21°04'|
French jewelry designer and artist of iron and stone architectural decorations. He is the founder of the Natural Structure Research Center in Paris in 1946 and the studio of Jacques Couelle from 1960. Couelle was the teacher at the special architectural school, 1970-1975 and a Member of the Institute and permanent delegate near Unesco from 1976.
Couelle has been married three times with three children from those marriages. He died in Paris, 13 February 1996.
- Work : New Job 1946 (Natural Structure Research Center)
- Work : Start Business 1960 (Jacques Couelle studio)
- Work : New Job 1970 (Teacher of architecture)
- Work : New Job 1976 (Member of the Institute and permanent delegate)
Didier Geslain archive, 'architectes' pdf file, p. 23.
Previously this entry had Paris as the birth place: Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadron No. 28, 3/ 1996
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Jewelry and design)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Architecture)