|Birthname||Couder, André Joseph Alexandre|
|born on||27 November 1897 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Alençon, France, 48n26, 0e05|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°10' 13°40 Asc. 13°55'|
French astronomer who co-authored the book, "Lunettes et Telescopes" with A. Danjon in 1935.
Couder was married with one child. He died on 16 January 1979, Suresnes, France.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1935 (Co-authored book released)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher (3:00 AM Paris time)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'sciences' pdf file, p. 20.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Science : Astronomy
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Astronomy)