|Birthname||René Jules Gustave Coty|
|born on||20 March 1882 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Le Havre, France, 49n30, 0e08|
|Timezone||LMT m0e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°28' 08°39 Asc. 29°55'|
French politician, the second president of the Fourth French Republic. From 1923, he served in a long public career, managing to get along with politicians of all styles.
The son of an educator, he earned two degrees, in Letters and in Law; admitted to the bar at 20. In WW I he was decorated with the Croix de Guerre. As well as politics, he published a newspaper, "Le Petit Havre."
During the German occupation, he managed to stay neutral, however post-war he went to trial by a Jury of Honor, and was acquitted of any possibility of collaboration. Coty was known for insight, moderation and practicality. He believed that politics were made by men rather than ideology.
Coty died of grippe and heart complications 11/22/1962, Le Havre, France.
- associate relationship with Bourgès-Maunoury, Maurice (born 19 August 1914). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- associate relationship with Faure, Edgar (born 18 August 1908). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- associate relationship with Mendès France, Pierre (born 11 January 1907). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- associate relationship with Mollett, Guy (born 31 December 1905). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- associate relationship with Pflimlin, Pierre (born 5 February 1907). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- associate relationship with Pineau, Christian (born 14 October 1904). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- parent->child relationship with Coty, Anne-Marie (born 27 July 1910)
- parent->child relationship with Coty, Geneviève (born 27 April 1908)
- spouse relationship with Coty, Germaine (born 9 April 1886)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1923 (Started in politics)
Lescaut quotes Gouchon for B.R. (not confirmed)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level: law degree at 20)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Military : Honors (Croix de Guerre)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (President of Fourth Republic)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Published a newspaper)