|born on||8 September 1936 at 02:20 (= 02:20 AM )|
|Place||Mondovi, Italy, 44n23, 7e49|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°12' 14°11 Asc. 02°47'|
Italian deputy, lawyer, publicist and politician. After receiving a degree in political science and law, Costa became an editor of the "Provincia 2000" and was elected to the Municipal Council of Mondovi in 1975. From there he has served in the Chamber of Deputies for the Italian Liberal Party, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Labour and Social Security, under-secretary to the Ministry of Home affairs, and President of the Defense Commission in April 1992.
From June 1992 he worked as the Minister of EEC Policies and Regional Affairs, Minister of Health and from 1993 has worked in the Ciampi government as the Minister of Transport. He is President of the National Health Council and President of the Anti-AIDS Commission.
Costa is a member of the Chamber of Deputies and the founder of the political movement, Federalisti Liberal Democratici. Costa is married with two kids and enjoys playing billiards for recreation.
- Work : New Career 1975 (Municipal Council)
- Work : New Job 1993 (Minister of Transport)
Bordoni quotes B.C. 6/1993
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Varying ministry positions)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Billiards)