|born on||22 April 1935 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Crescentino, Italy, 45n11, 8e06|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°01' 09°16 Asc. 19°08'|
Italian mezzo-soprano opera singer who was the youngest singer of the century to make a debut at the La Scala Theatre of Milan, debuting in 1957. She has toured the major world theaters, including an appearance at the Metropolitan in New York and has appeared along with such greats as Maria Callas. Cossotto is an honorary member of the Friends of Liceu of Barcelona and has received three awards including the Premio Caruso Award in 1991.
Cossotto is married to Ivo Vinco and they have one child.
- Work : New Job 1957 at 12:00 midnight in Milan, Italy (Operatic debut at the La Scala)
- Work : Prize 1991 (Premio Caruso Award)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol. 5
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera (Mezzo-soprano)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Three at least)