Cornell, Howard L.
|born on||23 July 1872 at 09:27 (= 09:27 AM )|
|Place||Hartsville PA, USA, 40n13, 75w05|
|Timezone||LMT m75w05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°57' 13°37 Asc. 24°43'|
American astrologer, author, and teacher, he is the compiler of a medical astrological "Encyclopedia of Meidcal Astrology" first printed in 1933.
Cornell died at 10:53 AM PST on February 13, 1939 in Los Angeles, CA (from death certificate in hand) of nephritis and hypertrophy of the heart. He was 66 years old.
- Death by Disease 13 February 1939 at 10:53 AM in Los Angeles, CA (Age 66, of nephritis)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1933 ("Encyclopedia of Medical Astrology")
Given by him in "Encyclopedia of Medical Astrology" 1933
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Medical astrology)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Kidney (fatal nephritis)