|Birthname||Cordonnier, Gerard Anatole F.|
|born on||19 April 1907 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Bailleul, France, 50n44, 2e44|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°08' 11°42 Asc. 05°32'|
French engineer, Chief of the French Naval Construction Service. Cordonnier earned his engineering degree in 1926, went into the Aerial Photography service with the Air Ministry 1930-1936, and was Assistant Director of the Physical Research Service 1939-1940. He was a Professor of Geometric Analysis and Shipbuilding theory, 1940-1950.
Cordonnier married in 1949 and had two daughters.
From1958 he focused on a documentation center of Scientific Research in the field of parapsychology with an interest in telepathy, clairvoyance, levitation and psychokinesis. He is the author of "The Passion of Christ," 1933, and of several technical books that included "Elements of Geometric Analysis," 1945.
- Social : End a program of study 1926 (Earned an engineering degree)
- Work : New Career 1930 (Air Ministry)
- Work : New Job 1939 (Physical Research Service)
- Work : New Job 1940 (Geometric Analysis)
- Relationship : Marriage 1949
- Work : New Job 1958 (Scientific Research)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher (8:30 AM Paris time)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of geometric analysis)
- Vocation : Engineer : Other Engineer (Chief of the French Naval Construction)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Parapsychology (Research in parapsychology)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction