Corbett, Gentleman Jim
|Birthname||Corbett, James John|
|born on||1 September 1866 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||San Francisco CA, USA, 37n46, 122w25|
|Timezone||LMT m122w25 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°04' 06°19 Asc. 15°02'|
American boxing champion who won the heavyweight title in 1892 by knocking out John J. Sullivan in round 21. Corbett lost his title to Bob Fitzsimmons in 1897. After retiring from the ring, he became the first of several fighters to act in movies.
Corbett died of cancer on 2/18/1933, Bayside, NY.
- Death by Disease 18 February 1933 (Cancer, age 66)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1892 (Heavyweight title)
- Work : Lose social status 1897 (Lost title to Bob Fitzsimmons)
Penfield Collection spec. Old-file has 11:25 AM
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary)
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing (Heavyweight)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Heavyweight title)