|born on||19 February 1473 Jul.Cal. (28 Feb 1473 greg.) at 17:13 (= 5:13 PM )|
|Place||Torun, Poland, 53n02, 18e35|
|Timezone||LMT m18e35 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°12' 05°32 Asc. 07°02'|
Polish astronomer and author, considered the founder of modern astronomy. He established the theory that the earth rotates daily on its axis and that planets revolve in orbits around the sun. Copernicus was the author of "Concerning the Revolutions of the Celestial Spheres," 1543.
Died of apoplexy on 5/24/1543, Frauenburg, East Prussia.
- Death by Disease 24 May 1543 Jul.Cal. (3 June 1543 greg.) (Apoplexy, age 70)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Constellations '77 quotes J. Scperkowicz, "Nicolaus Copernicus," "data from astrologers present at his birth" (February 19 OS, 5:00 PM LAT). Same in NN No.469.
Taeger IHL update 3 gives 16:48 LAT, quoting J. Mixa.
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Apoplexy, fatal)
- Vocation : Science : Astronomy (Considered founder of modern astronomy)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Astronomer)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book